• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Post black stangs with chromed cobra wheels

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheDamned
  • Start date Start date May 14, 2006

TheDamned

"I am Canadian and Damned for it!"
Jul 22, 2003
457
0
48
Montréal, Québec, Canada
May 14, 2006
#1
  • May 14, 2006
  • #1
'03 if possible, wanna see how my car will look like in 3 days
 

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
1,113
0
36
Medicine Hat, AB
May 14, 2006
#2
  • May 14, 2006
  • #2
http://www.renaxgade.net/allstangs/
 

TheDamned

"I am Canadian and Damned for it!"
Jul 22, 2003
457
0
48
Montréal, Québec, Canada
May 14, 2006
#3
  • May 14, 2006
  • #3
sweet site, very good idea to put all of 'em together
 
S

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
991
1
0
Philly
May 14, 2006
#4
  • May 14, 2006
  • #4
TheDamned said:
sweet site, very good idea to put all of 'em together
Click to expand...

Thanks, and you know what, my pics aren't even up there! How ironic. lol
Well I tihnk I qualify, except for my top.



 

TheDamned

"I am Canadian and Damned for it!"
Jul 22, 2003
457
0
48
Montréal, Québec, Canada
May 14, 2006
#5
  • May 14, 2006
  • #5
A pic without snow would be alot better tough lol... We see snow almost 8 months a year here... i burp when i see snow pic in may-sept.
 

1TallMF

New Member
Apr 17, 2006
955
1
0
Montreal
May 14, 2006
#6
  • May 14, 2006
  • #6
TheDamned said:
i burp when i see snow
Click to expand...

I thought I was the only one!!!
 

TheDamned

"I am Canadian and Damned for it!"
Jul 22, 2003
457
0
48
Montréal, Québec, Canada
May 14, 2006
#7
  • May 14, 2006
  • #7
1TallMF said:
I thought I was the only one!!!
Click to expand...
 

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
1,113
0
36
Medicine Hat, AB
May 14, 2006
#8
  • May 14, 2006
  • #8
You guys are weird....

I meow when I see snow...
 

95cobraguy

Member
Dec 23, 2005
637
11
19
Concord, NC by way of LI, NY
May 14, 2006
#9
  • May 14, 2006
  • #9
wheels aren't chrome but they're 03's

View attachment 469885

View attachment 469887
 

1TallMF

New Member
Apr 17, 2006
955
1
0
Montreal
May 14, 2006
#10
  • May 14, 2006
  • #10
Holy clean car, batman! I think I prefer the satin wheels over the chrome ones after seeing that, they look meaner
 

TheDamned

"I am Canadian and Damned for it!"
Jul 22, 2003
457
0
48
Montréal, Québec, Canada
May 15, 2006
#11
  • May 15, 2006
  • #11
sweet, thanks
 
8

88stangnut

New Member
Dec 25, 2003
155
0
0
westfield ,mass
May 15, 2006
#12
  • May 15, 2006
  • #12
95cobraguy said:
wheels aren't chrome but they're 03's

View attachment 469700

View attachment 469702
Click to expand...


I ****in WANT YOUR CARRR!! IM soo sick of my Black Bullits.!!
I want your rims!!
 

95cobraguy

Member
Dec 23, 2005
637
11
19
Concord, NC by way of LI, NY
May 15, 2006
#13
  • May 15, 2006
  • #13
88stangnut said:
I ****in WANT YOUR CARRR!! IM soo sick of my Black Bullits.!!
I want your rims!!
Click to expand...
thanks man, i dont see how black rims could look good on any car, but to each his own.
 
8

88stangnut

New Member
Dec 25, 2003
155
0
0
westfield ,mass
May 16, 2006
#14
  • May 16, 2006
  • #14
No.. I deff like my rims..
there realy nice in person.. I just love 03 Cobra!@
 
D

DARK-5.0

Founding Member
Feb 20, 2002
724
1
19
Leawood, KS
May 16, 2006
#15
  • May 16, 2006
  • #15
Here ya go.






Jeremy
 

Attachments

  • DSCN9705.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN9701.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCN9697.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCN9595.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 127

TheDamned

"I am Canadian and Damned for it!"
Jul 22, 2003
457
0
48
Montréal, Québec, Canada
May 16, 2006
#16
  • May 16, 2006
  • #16
Wow Jeremy sick car!

What tire combo is that ? And is your car lowered ? What springs ?
 

1TallMF

New Member
Apr 17, 2006
955
1
0
Montreal
May 16, 2006
#17
  • May 16, 2006
  • #17
DARK-5.0 said:
Click to expand...

What are them wires hanging down under the car?
BTW sweet car!
 

Attachments

  • DSCN9705.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 131
D

DARK-5.0

Founding Member
Feb 20, 2002
724
1
19
Leawood, KS
May 17, 2006
#18
  • May 17, 2006
  • #18
Thanks. Its 255 40 up front, 275 45 dr's out back. Sportlines up front and stock in the rear. A lot of weight loss up front so it doesn't sit the 2" lower as it should. So I put the stockers back in the rear to make it a little more even. Coil overs are waiting to go on. The wires btw were o2 sensor wires going to the long tubes, they have since been tied up. I knew someone was gonna notice, lol.

Jeremy
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
305-45-17 tires on Pony wheels (17")?
  • TTSaleen
  • Mar 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
756
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 25, 2026
TTSaleen
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
395
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
O
SOLD FS: 18" FR500 chrome wheels and Toyo tires
  • optionizerSS
  • May 21, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
1
Views
203
Other Classifieds Jun 2, 2026
optionizerSS
O
Lost my Foxbody
  • Mhalc1
  • Feb 10, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
839
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 17, 2026
Mhalc1
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?