Post Blackout Pics

• Sponsors (?)

These are carbon fiber headlight covers....kindof give it that "smoked" appearance but for much less $$$

I've always liked them and received compliments.

HQ3_CROP.sized.jpg

Err, I was debating whether or not to throw my blackouts back on the car because one of my Cobra taillight bezels mysteriously dissapeared. MoneyPit you just made me want to even more.

Although it would be too much of a shame to cover up my headlights.

Decisions, decisions. :shrug:

WhiteDevil said:
Please stay away from those black head light covers they look terrible, save ur money and go with smoked headlights and never look back.

I don't really like the smoked headlights, and I can get the blackouts for free. At some point I may drop the blackouts and get clear corners, but for now the free blackouts are gonna be my thing. Plus the car I'm picking up saturday is white so I think the blackouts will look sweet :nice:

Striped5.0 said:
I think it looked cool about 5 yrs ago now the clear dimmond head lights and side markers look sooooo much better.

5? That would make it 1999. You must have meant 15, because they went out in about 1989! :p

They're hard to pull off on our cars, since they came from the factory with them (or at least it seemed that way for a long time :) ) -- but other cars like the 4-eye cars they really look good on.

89MustangGX said:
5? That would make it 1999. You must have meant 15, because they went out in about 1989! :p

They're hard to pull off on our cars, since they came from the factory with them (or at least it seemed that way for a long time :) ) -- but other cars like the 4-eye cars they really look good on.

well I said 5 b/c thats when I had them on mine and I saw cars/trucks all over the place w/ them and now I hardly see it. Id post the pic of mine but my car looked soo diffrent back then, amazing at how far its come.

I used to sport them too years ago on my current car as well as my old black fox body. I always liked them, but my GTS ones would always break the tab that held it to the headlight. I just got tired of buying new ones. They definitely went from being on every car, to being virtually extinct around here anymore. I still think they look good though.

Well Ive been tosing around the decision, Black outs or smoked lences. Still cant make up my mind. What would you guys do?

474820_11.jpg

474820_3.jpg

474820_18.jpg

Yes I know the pics suck...but the weather just wont give me a break to wash/wax and take good pics.

Im not sure though. The previuos owner of the car put Euro tails on it it really sets my car away from the other yellows around here. ANd i think smoked and blackouts would look really stupid with the euros.

P.S. Yes I know....they're ricer tails. But they set my car apart from all the other Yellow mustangs(there are 2 with the EXACT same paint/strip scheme in my city) ANd Ive grown to like them, and in the end its what YOU like on YOUR car.(sorry if no one really cares...just been flamed for the tails before, so Im used to defending them)

Attachments

• 474820_11.jpg
    474820_11.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 49
5.0 GT Kid. I have a pair of Black outs that I dont use anymore. If you want to just pay for them to be shipped I will send them to you. I dont really like the way they look on my car anymore, I prefer my clear lenses. :nice: