Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors(?)

BlakeusMaximus

I don't like mine anymore
Jul 12, 2017
Early Am coffee run before the heat sets in. Black car with black leather no ac no fun on 90 degree humid days

IMG_8196.JPG

IMG_8197.JPG
I hear ya, I drove my car to work yesterday, it was about 65 degrees in the morning, but on the way home it was 95. No a/c either, it’s there just doesn’t work. I work about 25 miles away too. That’s why I don’t drive it in the summers to much, unless it’s early. I hadn’t driven it in about a month.

Reactions: Mustang5L5

BlakeusMaximus

I don't like mine anymore
Jul 12, 2017
Meh take it to the show anyway. Imo the best show cars are the works in progress, you can tell the owner does the work themself.
I’ve thought about it. My paint is original and peeling in the front end. I think that having original paint accounts for something. Believe it or not, not many dents. Couple door dings.

Tubbster66

Advanced Member
Aug 5, 2017
Kitsap, WA
I’ve thought about it. My paint is original and peeling in the front end. I think that having original paint accounts for something. Believe it or not, not many dents. Couple door dings.
My cobra has a couple of dents and lots of rock chips. Clear is peeling on the front. Doesn’t bother me one bit

Chuckman

GTFO you fat, heavy bastard
10 Year Member
Oct 21, 2005
st. louis, mo
a bit of disrepair just shows its actually USED and DRIVEN, and not just stored for nice days. way more respect for a car that see's action vs sitting in a garage all the time.

Reactions: A5literMan

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
polk county florida
Somebody has to preserve the history, it's just not going to be me, I drive the crap outta my crap! I will be driving a nice cobra intake someday though.