Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Fresh after the five lug and LX taillight swaps.
20180525_150752.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Had it for close to 2 months and have been working some bugs out. Running and driving great currently. New rotors and flow tubes welded in this weekend, gears to follow, heater core, and I’ll paint it next spring.

B01A8C7D-05B5-47FA-8D37-D166D666FAB1.jpeg

A3AF39BF-DD10-4BA8-B977-C89B6F0459DC.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
Thats looks good in the pic. Whats up with the paint?

It has decent gloss but...fenders don’t match the doors (lighter), a little filler near the taillights (passenger quarter) that is cracking due to a previous dent repair, and there are just more flaws than what I like... and I tend to get bored if I’m not working on something :cautious:

Reactions: 1 user
I wish but too much pollen in the air right now. 1 hr on my work parking lot and my car will be booger green. I'm hosing off the daily almost nightly

Plus it's an hour each way stop and go traffic

Last edited:
Literally how my Fox is sitting right now, right outside of my work. I occasionally find myself walking to the window and checking on it. Anyone else driving their 5.0 to work?
IMG_3601.JPG

Every single day that the weather forecast shows 20% or less chance of rain. I drive my car everywhere, whenever I can. I just avoid rain, because, you know, rust sucks. When it gets really hot in the summer, I will sometimes bring a change of clothes to work so I can be in a t-shirt and shorts on the drive home and not die of heat stroke (no A/C).

I get funny looks from old car guys that I know with garage queens. They tell me "good for you" in that tone of voice where you can tell they think you're nuts and would never do it themselves. IDGAFF if you have a 1 of 1 Ferrari, if it were mine, you can be sure I'd be putting miles on it almost every day.

Drive yer friggin car, people. It's literally the design intent.

BTW, car looks great. :nice:

Reactions: 3 users