Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

TOOLOW91

If you're the village idiot what's that make me?
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
I'm googling, but uh... was dat?

Edit:

Oooh... That stuff looks nice!

I should probably consolidate the relays I have to the twin fans in the engine bay, and I've been wrapping my head around how I was going to add switches for the line lock, Exhaust cut out, replay recorder, 2-step, and whatever I'm not thinking of. Looks like leash makes custom switch panels, and junction boxes of all flavors. I really need to put my engineer hat on and design a system instead of just adding parts one at a time.
Leash makes the best boards . I have the dual relay running my fans and trans cooler . Another dual 70 amp dedicated to the mangafuel pump

Reactions: FastDriver
  • Sponsors(?)

TOOLOW91

If you're the village idiot what's that make me?
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
As someone who's pulled a dash a few times. It's not that big of a deal really.

Just the first time seems scary but they swap out very easily.
Exactly . I think I did the red to grey swap from start to finish in under 3 hours .

91GTstroked

Jun 14, 2007
I've been out of the foxbody seen for about 10 years. I've had my 03 cobra for about 9 years and just finally picked up another fox!

It's a 90 mustang, originally a Florida state trooper ssp. I've been spending some money on it already, has parts that need replacing. And I still want to verify the tune.

I might be spending more time on here now, I'll likely need some help with things. Been out of the pushrod motor seen for awhile.
IMG_20190619_153021187_zps9tupu0gh.jpg

Mustang5L5

This is a big reason why I pulled it out
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Perfect stance on that! Not too low, not too high! Love it!

Everyone who's seen the car in person has said the same thing. I agree 100%. Think I got the height dialed in perfectly. No bottoming out of the suspension or rough ride either with the coil overs.

Did have to roll rear fenders though

Reactions: Rdub6