Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

I'm googling, but uh... was dat?

Edit:

Oooh... That stuff looks nice!

I should probably consolidate the relays I have to the twin fans in the engine bay, and I've been wrapping my head around how I was going to add switches for the line lock, Exhaust cut out, replay recorder, 2-step, and whatever I'm not thinking of. Looks like leash makes custom switch panels, and junction boxes of all flavors. I really need to put my engineer hat on and design a system instead of just adding parts one at a time.
Leash makes the best boards . I have the dual relay running my fans and trans cooler . Another dual 70 amp dedicated to the mangafuel pump

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

that has got to be an $800 car if it includes the tree.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I've been out of the foxbody seen for about 10 years. I've had my 03 cobra for about 9 years and just finally picked up another fox!

It's a 90 mustang, originally a Florida state trooper ssp. I've been spending some money on it already, has parts that need replacing. And I still want to verify the tune.

I might be spending more time on here now, I'll likely need some help with things. Been out of the pushrod motor seen for awhile.
IMG_20190619_153021187_zps9tupu0gh.jpg

• Love
  • Loved It!
Reactions: 9 users
Trying to get as much driving time as I can in before I pull the car apart.

Took it to work today. Came out to find a turkey pissed at me and not letting me into the car. She walked off eventually

IMG_5417.JPG

• Haha
  • Loved It!
Reactions: 2 users