Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Don't fool around brother...This is getting bad, and you could die a horrible death. GET VACCINATED. I was talking to a woman who's husband got it and she never seen him again. IT'S FREE

Reactions: 1 user
K9 maybe based on the pic of that beautiful Shepherd on your profile tag.
Check out a bunch of @ThinBlue502 posts! He’s got a beautiful car, and recently had a real “feel good” story to tell about it!
My brother in law was k9 as well, so I’ve had a lot of exposure to it...... so maybe I’m partial here...... but I’m pretty sure Thinblue is someone I’d like to have a beer...... or 6 with!! Cheers!

Reactions: 2 users
Thanks bro. I appreciate the kind words. I feel like I de-railed this thread, so let me try and set things back on course.

Reactions: 9 users
I consider myself a healthy person but it got me really sick, I can only describe the feeling as the worst hangover you've ever had,, I got pneumonia and was treated in the hospital for 6 days. I lost 25lbs and ended up on oxygen for two days,, when they put the oxygen on is when I really regretted not getting the vaccine, those were the scariest times.still don't taste, smell or feel to the touch right, it's been a couple weeks and still don't feel anywhere near 100% but a little better everyday.

Picked up some really fresh grey leather seats for $150 on CL. Another dumb kid hacking up a foxbody to make it a “racecar”. His loss, my gain. VHT Satin Black is a perfect match for the factory finish. Can’t wait to get these in the car.

Reactions: 4 users
HOLY CRAP those look great.. i may have to think about scoring some gray or other color leather/vinyl seats and doing the same. How does the VHT hold up? I assume you use adhesion promoter or some vinyl prep spray? no primer?
HOLY CRAP those look great.. i may have to think about scoring some gray or other color leather/vinyl seats and doing the same. How does the VHT hold up? I assume you use adhesion promoter or some vinyl prep spray? no primer?