Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

I listed it Sunday evening, in 48 hours I had 1500 views, 20 people message me, 2 come to look at it, with 3 more scheduled. 2nd guy bought it on the spot.
I honestly couldn't believe how much interest there was and how fast it sold.
I may have priced it too low, but I'm happy. I think sometimes we're hyper critical of our own cars because we know every little flaw and shortcoming.
“I think sometimes we are hyper critical of our own cars because we know every little flaw and shortcoming”.
Wow, perfectly said!!! 100% spot on!!! I always find myself down about something with the car but what you just said hit home instantly in that anyone else would love it but because I know all the little things going on it makes me feel that it’s junk but I guess it’s not. thanks for that comment. It made me feel better if that makes sense. Lol
Anyway, your car was Gorgeous. Lucky kid!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I listed it Sunday evening, in 48 hours I had 1500 views, 20 people message me, 2 come to look at it, with 3 more scheduled. 2nd guy bought it on the spot.
I honestly couldn't believe how much interest there was and how fast it sold.
I may have priced it too low, but I'm happy. I think sometimes we're hyper critical of our own cars because we know every little flaw and shortcoming.

I follow a few Fox classifieds groups on Facebook and from the crazy prices people are listing these things for nowadays I would guess you coulda listed for 15-20k

just moved into a new to me house last week, a step up to a 4 car garage with a lift from being in a single bay apartment the last year, I can actually work on my car again.

PXL_20220224_221325642.jpg

Reactions: 16 users
First test drive after finishing up the ATS front/cobra rear disc conversion & 93 Cobra master/booster swap a couple weeks ago! It appears I've set my booster pushrod depth a little too tight. After the 20 minute drive to my buddy's house, the brakes were warm enough that it pretty much stopped it's self at the end of my buddy's driveway right before this pic! lol

1646337896356.png

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
First test drive after finishing up the ATS front/cobra rear disc conversion & 93 Cobra master/booster swap a couple weeks ago! It appears I've set my booster pushrod depth a little too tight. After the 20 minute drive to my buddy's house, the brakes were warm enough that it pretty much stopped it's self at the end of my buddy's driveway right before this pic! lol

1646337896356.png
A real Beauty!

Reactions: 1 user
Definitely looks like the Makers Garage ABS piece. Have one sitting in my garage. Getting painted and installed this spring. Can’t wait.

91AOD5.0LX. I know exactly how you feel. I’ll be so frustrated over a couple of stupid little things that bother me about the car that in the grand scheme of things are so inconsequential, then a buddy of mine or someone doing work on the house or even a passer by will see the car in the garage under the cover and ask to see it. I pull the cover back and they frigging drool and it makes me wonder what’s wrong with me.

Definitely looks like the Makers Garage ABS piece. Have one sitting in my garage. Getting painted and installed this spring. Can’t wait.

91AOD5.0LX. I know exactly how you feel. I’ll be so frustrated over a couple of stupid little things that bother me about the car that in the grand scheme of things are so inconsequential, then a buddy of mine or someone doing work on the house or even a passer by will see the car in the garage under the cover and ask to see it. I pull the cover back and they frigging drool and it makes me wonder what’s wrong with me.
V8stang289 nailed it with that comment. Nice to see we all feel the same way. It really is a good feeling when the drooling starts. Lol

Here is the stable!

We added the 67 fastback last July, the 93 reef blue hatch this past November, and now the 90 7-up vert last week.

The 90 coupe I bought in 2019 and the 03 cobra I've owned since 2010.

Attachments

• IMG_20220303_004915992.jpg
    IMG_20220303_004915992.jpg
    553.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20220304_040701975.jpg
    IMG_20220304_040701975.jpg
    655 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20220304_033946210.jpg
    IMG_20220304_033946210.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: 7 users
White one is my current daily driver that I picked up a few months ago and black one is a work in progress. White one is getting thorn down this summer and completely redone..

Attachments

• IMG_2375.JPG
    IMG_2375.JPG
    961.7 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: 1 users
Whaaaaat up! Well it’s been a minute, but got this girl out for a wash and cruise down to lake in the neighborhood.
B201387F-C0CF-4B26-AC90-51E2EDF24A4C.jpeg
3CDA7743-A3E7-4C0B-BD95-FDF4004B78A6.jpeg
Nice man! Welcome back. Running good now? (I feel like I remember you having some problems in your last posts?). I could be way off and remembering another car …… anything is possible with my memory these days!

Reactions: 1 user