Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Nice man! Welcome back. Running good now? (I feel like I remember you having some problems in your last posts?). I could be way off and remembering another car …… anything is possible with my memory these days!
Hey Rdub
I think you may be talking about me.
Had issues during the fall season.
It’s Great to report the car is running perfect again..
Thanks for the welcoming back and thanks for offering to help me back then being that were not far from one another..
This is how she was sitting a few weeks ago on that single, nice, 71 degree day we had but back to being winterized again...unreal..

Attachments

• 5379CCD5-ADBE-42AF-8F92-E9617B4E8DCA.jpeg
    5379CCD5-ADBE-42AF-8F92-E9617B4E8DCA.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey Rdub
Thanks for the welcoming back and thanks for offering to help me back then being that were not far from one another..
This is how she was sitting a few weeks ago on that single, nice, 71 degree day we had but back to being winterized again...unreal..
Could be. Glad to hear you’re up and running too! I hear you about this weather…… definitely ready for springtime!
Hopefully we can meet up at a show or two this year.

uh
Nice man! Welcome back. Running good now? (I feel like I remember you having some problems in your last posts?). I could be way off and remembering another car …… anything is possible with my memory these days!
still has some strange issues, some days it runs fine, others I want to blow this thing up. I’m finally getting where I can install the new ecu system. It’s def a weird hot start problem. Car cranks and runs fine, then if I stop say for gas, and try to restart it usually struggles and that’s that, it won’t start. I’ll have to leave it sitting for a few hours and then it usually fires up. I’m wondering if the longtubes are just hot and it’s maybe affecting the mini starter. Idk? I also notice when I’m cruising and hit a stop light, the car will start to get this high pitch whistle and if I don’t peddle the gas it will just shut off, which I’m thinking I have some sort of vac leak.

Last edited:
Nicest red notch I’ve ever seen. TOOLOW91. Don’t look now, but I think someone stole your windshield wipers. Lol.

Trying to get some time this weekend to change oil, supercharger fluid, a quick detail and a cruise. Will see how that goes

50142F4A-CBEB-4835-9CBF-865E11901C1C.jpeg 172E7432-8FC5-4FD2-B543-7D14271AE38D.jpeg
Told my 10 year old daughter to come outside. This is something see hasn’t seen in her lifetime. I NEVER get my car wet. I did get a bath today though. Years and years of wax and spray detailers at shows. It was due.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Yeah. I cruised from the garage out to the driveway and then back into the garage. Lol. Never got to oil change either. But she’s back in the garage and up on her Race ramps right now. Tomorrow the oil is definitely getting done. And the supercharger fluid. Weather is not supposed to be great so it should be a great day to do it.

Reactions: 1 users
How bout you, Rdub. You get yours out at all?
Here and there I’ve had it out for some short runs when the weather was nice. Trying to get this Scott Rod radiator panel sorted out this weekend. Proving to be more problems than it seems, but I’ll get it.
Hoping to have it ready for this show coming up right near my home.

I have an appointment that week at Mustang Magic to get the Flaming River steering rack kit installed. Pretty excited. Also picked up a ABS chin spoiler last year from Makers Garage that still needs to be painted and installed. Should look sweet. Hoping to get this stuff done and then make a couple of shows. It’s been a while.

Good luck with the radiator panel. And I hope you make that show.

I have an appointment that week at Mustang Magic to get the Flaming River steering rack kit installed. Pretty excited. Also picked up a ABS chin spoiler last year from Makers Garage that still needs to be painted and installed. Should look sweet. Hoping to get this stuff done and then make a couple of shows. It’s been a while.

Good luck with the radiator panel. And I hope you make that show.
Nice man!! I grew up in Deer Park, in the 80’s and 90’s when Mustang Magic was getting started. It’s great to see it still going strong with Joe running the show.
My Mom still lives in Deer Park, so I’m around all the time. Lots of good memories cruising Deer Park Ave. back in the day!

Last edited:
Definitely bro. I remember having to get there at like 8:00 in the morning to get a spot in the lot and get on line to make sure when they opened at 10:00, you were one of the first cars into the shop. While you were waiting you would detail your car, talk to other guys with their cars that were waiting too comparing who’s got what done to their rides. And at that time it was all FoxBodies. Then they would go to Englishtown or ATCO to race on Sunday, Monday to rest, and right back to it Tuesday. Those were the days.

Beautiful day on Long Island. My daughter and I took the stang out to go visit Grandma. 85 years young and she was out checking out everything I’ve done to the car! I guess that’s where my love of cars came from!

Made her a promise I’d take her ‘92 LSC to my house for a good wash/wax/detail. Gotta make good on that!
Anyway, here’s mine today!
F4FAE893-8A7F-42C0-BF95-39F922954CA8.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
Hey Rdub
Need more pictures of this car. Looks good