Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

IMG_1365.JPG

She's a mess

Any more pics of the RPF1s? That's not a wheel you see on Foxes very often.

• Sponsors (?)

Any more pics of the RPF1s? That's not a wheel you see on Foxes very often.
yea man here's a large version of the avatar pic, I think the look of the wheel is clean and the silver kept it tasteful going onto a fox. 245 up front and a little lower in the rear and she'll be perfect. Running 275 square right now. wheel specs are 17x9 et 22. Also love the fact that their so light.
IMG_1293.JPG

Reactions: 3 users
yea man here's a large version of the avatar pic, I think the look of the wheel is clean and the silver kept it tasteful going onto a fox. 245 up front and a little lower in the rear and she'll be perfect. Running 275 square right now. wheel specs are 17x9 et 22. Also love the fact that their so light.
IMG_1293.JPG

Yea, those look great. I always thought those wheels look awesome when used with a low offset, but when they start to get into the high positive offset range, the spokes go convex and they look goofy.

Itching to take mike to work...but highs of 97 and humidity really don't make sitting in traffic with a car with no A/C any fun.

Soon enough. Fall is around the corner. Nice brisk 60 degrees days are fun

Reactions: 1 user
I'd need a shower. Me and heat don't like each other

I don't know what your daily schedule looks like, but even in the dead heat of summer, my morning commute to work never gets hot enough that it's uncomfortable.

Now, on the way home from work when it's 95 outside and the sun turns my T-Top car into a greenhouse, then it's just understood that I'll need a complete change of clothes when I get home.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user