Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

Just picked this car up on Wednesday. Been going through it and getting my list together of what to fix up, replace, and upgrade over the winter so I can run it next year (while still moving forward with my other build).

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 8 users
If you're not taking a spot someone else would use, you're not being a jerk. I'd think a car like that way communicating, "If parking way back here in the back wasn't obvious enough, please do not park next to me."

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
If you're not taking a spot someone else would use, you're not being a jerk. I'd think a car like that way communicating, "If parking way back here in the back wasn't obvious enough, please do not park next to me."

You would think that, but when I take my daily driver in and park normal in the way way back corner in a single spot, some guy here parks next to me. A good 20-30 or so empty spots and he takes the one right next to me.

If I didn't take the angle I would guarantee he'd park next to me despite all the other free spots

You would think that, but when I take my daily driver in and park normal in the way way back corner in a single spot, some guy here parks next to me. A good 20-30 or so empty spots and he takes the one right next to me.

If I didn't take the angle I would guarantee he'd park next to me despite all the other free spots
Does he have any knee pain......yet? Just asking! :shrug:

Off from work today. Took it to my moms to do some work over there on the house. Dad passed a few years ago, so myself and my two brothers have been trying to keep the place up for mom. Dad was into cars, home improvement, woodwork, you name it. He taught me all I know, so I’ve got to keep it going!!

Always liked this angle!
5A04203D-29CF-4677-B5FA-54A2357EDB3B.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Off from work today. Took it to my moms to do some work over there on the house. Dad passed a few years ago, so myself and my two brothers have been trying to keep the place up for mom. Dad was into cars, home improvement, woodwork, you name it. He taught me all I know, so I’ve got to keep it going!!

Always liked this angle!
5A04203D-29CF-4677-B5FA-54A2357EDB3B.png

Moms got a 92 LSC. I’ll get a pic of that up here one of these days. It’s got 52k original miles. Her daily is an 07 Magnum. Between her and my dad, I had to like cars!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Moms got a 92 LSC. I’ll get a pic of that up here one of these days. It’s got 52k original miles. Her daily is an 07 Magnum. Between her and my dad, I had to like cars!!!
I have a major soft spot for LSC my uncles all had them . One white , one maroon , one black SE

My grandfather had a blue one too

Then years later my buddy joe had one HCI s trim and we put a 5 speed in it