Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Here's an updated one. Paint and body is so close I can feel the thousands of dollars fleeing
20190911_103249.jpg
my wallet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Local get-together tonight. Prob last of season as I’m ready to yank my motor.

Found myself next to Saleen 87-0087

Very nice 7-up vert further down the line

E0A337ED-62D5-477B-B0D1-A845B5D0CCBD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Too many other priorities to get much done on either of the Mustangs, but I did manage to get a new cover for the convertible and pulled it out of my carport for a while....

48722152138_691bc743f6_c.jpg

48722482961_e85c409e53_c.jpg

Oh, and if anyone is interested, that camper is now for sale.

Reactions: 1 user
Haven't been paying much attention to the market, but it seems the last one I saw up for sale was offered at around $5K. Decent driver from what I remember, but not a top tier restoration or anything like that. I have mine insured for $10K although I know I probably couldn't get that out of it.

Haven't been paying much attention to the market, but it seems the last one I saw up for sale was offered at around $5K. Decent driver from what I remember, but not a top tier restoration or anything like that. I have mine insured for $10K although I know I probably couldn't get that out of it.
Ya, they don't get much respect, but they kept Ford afloat during the difficult malaise era and ultimately led to the Fox Body.

Reactions: 1 user
Just scrolled through the last page of craigslist ads that are shared in the II group, $2500 for a car that needs pretty much everything gone through, $5k for a tube chassis drag roller, and $4K for another one that needs about everything gone through as well.