Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

I also been working on my late fathers 90 S10 Blazer. Its been sitting on our property for 10 plus years but it was his pride and joy at one point. I'm bringing it back to life!
20200425_123503.jpg
From the looks of the front end there's no engine in it.
Will it be or was it a V8 conversion ?

Reactions: 1 user
There is a running 4.3 700r4 combo in it. It just has that Carolina squat! My dad is from Tabor City Nc. As country as it gets! I don't think I want to swap it anytime soon but it will be getting some sort of SBC in it. Hell, it might get a 5.0.... That will really get them going! @Steel1

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users
There is a running 4.3 700r4 combo in it. It just has that Carolina squat! My dad is from Tabor City Nc. As country as it gets! I don't think I want to swap it anytime soon but it will be getting some sort of SBC in it. Hell, it might get a 5.0.... That will really get them going!
Funny you say that.
Last summer we vacationed in Myrtle Beach and I kept seeing pickups lifted with like 24" wheels but reverse raked to the extreme.
What do I know I'm from the Northeast.

There is a running 4.3 700r4 combo in it. It just has that Carolina squat! My dad is from Tabor City Nc. As country as it gets! I don't think I want to swap it anytime soon but it will be getting some sort of SBC in it. Hell, it might get a 5.0.... That will really get them going! @Steel1
I had an 83 S10 with a 350 in it back in the 80's. Nobody made relocated motor mounts, so I moved the firewall back. Id rove okay, but unless it's a labor of love, stick with the 4.3. Mine had the anemic 2.8 in it. The 4.3 is the same as the 350 with 2 cylinders missing.

Reactions: 1 users