Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

HOLY CRAP those look great.. i may have to think about scoring some gray or other color leather/vinyl seats and doing the same. How does the VHT hold up? I assume you use adhesion promoter or some vinyl prep spray? no primer?
Thanks!
Prep was some Dawn dish soap and water on a purple scotch bright pad followed by an alcohol rub down. No other prep work. For 2 seats, 2 cans isn’t enough but I didn’t use all of the 3rd can. Sprays on really easy and covers well. Dries quickly and sandpaper did not remove the color very easy so I think the durability will be good. Seat texture is unchanged, still smooth and flexible. I’m incredibly pleased with the results. I’m hoping to get them in the car this weekend.
F90B61B7-AF78-4B7C-86E7-E9C81EE5293B.jpeg

Attachments

• 7A7EB2BD-37EF-449E-BE12-CC9A5F62A79A.jpeg
    7A7EB2BD-37EF-449E-BE12-CC9A5F62A79A.jpeg
    560 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Im glad to see I’m not alone. Wifey calls my car stupid everyday. She won’t drive with me. Says it’s embarrassing. Mid/life crisis. HahahHa
They will never understand especially with packages of parts showing up all the time. Hahaha enjoy the car!

My wife is the same way. She doesn't call my car stupid though, but she's never ridden in the car and just doesn't get what the big deal is.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
How my car has pretty much sat since June.

this has just been a VERY busy summer in terms of activities with the kids and such. They are at an ideal age to do stuff so the car took a backseat for the summer. Its also just been way too hot/humid here in MA.

once fall/winter hits I should be able to make some progress again

A9E392B3-A887-41C7-A4A4-72D25BD31699.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Wow. Ok. I was so focused on the car and the pump I didn’t see the huge tower in the background with the fuel prices. Holy S**t!! That’s ridiculous. I’m in NY. Was paying under $2 a gallon, for regular mind you, before the election. Super was like 2.49. Now granted, you are in CA it looks like, but these gas price increases are bulls**t. Super here now is $3.89. You can’t even find regular for under $3 a gallon. They are trying to kill our hobby. It’s their dream to see us all driving around in electric golf carts.

Hey. If I’m reading that pump right, that’s 9 gallons of gas at more than $38? You guys are paying over $4 a gallon for 91 octane?
It's up to $4.29 for a gallon of 91 as of this morning.

The President canceled fracking and drilling on Federal land. Canceled the Keystone Pipeline and is in favor of the Green New Deal. Big Oil knows their days are numbered and have artificially raised prices to stockpile cash for the impending political assault. Elections have consequences.

Reactions: 1 user
Well. I've been trying to post a picture since 5pm... That's 3hrs. I've driven to two different places with fast wifi... No luck. Tried my regular 4g cell signal... Nothing. Rebooted my phone. Cleared the entire cache of the phone...nada. I give up.