Post Pics of Mustangs You USED to Have

Caldwell

Apr 27, 2004
Ontario Canada
I was flippin through the forums, and saw Paul post up pics of a fox he used to have, and i thought it would be pretty interesting to see pics of the mustangs people used to have...

Mine was a '92 5.0L Calypso Green LX

this isn't my car, but it looked exactly like it. I don't have a scanner so I searched the net for one identical to what I used to have.

this car even had the clear corners I had too LOL... and the same all black interior.

655605_12_full.jpg

655605_29_full.jpg

655605_23_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Low-5.0 said:
That looks like the 2.3 LX I almost bought a couple years ago. It doesn't have red interior does it?

Yep! It had a dynomax ultraflow muffler with a borla tip connected to the stock tail pipe with a piece of stainless pipe at the end of the exhaust. I trade it on my first '95 back in the spring of '98 right after my sophmore year in college.

my old car looked like caldwell teal one just that it was a 4 banger with the 4 banger wheels and get this a factory teeniny pink pen stripe i used to catch hell for that. It was a great car just the auto trans stinked cause it kept going through converters. had the tranny rebuilt once then kept having to replace the torque converter repetedly.

95WhiteVenom said:
my old car looked like caldwell teal one just that it was a 4 banger with the 4 banger wheels and get this a factory teeniny pink pen stripe i used to catch hell for that. It was a great car just the auto trans stinked cause it kept going through converters. had the tranny rebuilt once then kept having to replace the torque converter repetedly.

oddly enough, when i owned my 5.0L calypso green, i would see 4 bangers all OVER the place with the same colour... now that I don't have it, and it's been about two suimmers now, i've only seen the calypso green twice, 4 or 8 cylinders... so weird.

I notice a pattern with super's car purchases... fox,sn95,fox,sn95,fox....
come on man, finish the trend! :)

**** caldwell what a ugly car! lol

Here is my old car, miss it, it was so mint! This is without a wax job, well I did a cheap WAX alone, cheap old turtle wax mabye 3-4 months before these pics.
oldstang4.JPG

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF1189.jpg

DSCF0074.jpg

DSCF0074.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

Then I got this last summer, got it for a good deal, put some money into it then sold it. I allways wanted a supercoupe, nice cars but there not like a stang, although they are super comfy!
tbirdavi.jpg

My first car
tbird2.JPG

91LX_5L said:
**** caldwell what a ugly car! lol

Here is my old car, miss it, it was so mint! This is without a wax job, well I did a cheap WAX alone, cheap old turtle wax mabye 3-4 months before these pics.
oldstang4.JPG

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF1189.jpg

DSCF0074.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

LOL
:rlaugh:
it's incredible. Must be like, a rule or something, to own this car before you can buy any other mustang.
One thing's for sure, it sure looks like it came out of the 80's :D
nice car though.

still unbelievable :rlaugh: