Post Pics of Your Mustang

Took this pic today...
20200321_105658.jpg

...after replacing the electric water pump with an old-school mechanical version, still need the belt.

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Got my CDC shaker installed last weekend, been wanting one of these since they came out on the 03-04 mach 1 cars. Really scared to cut a hole in my hood but the directions were well done and it turned out great.
CDCscoop4.jpg

Attachments

• CDCscoop2.jpg
    CDCscoop2.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 131
  • CDCscoop3.jpg
    CDCscoop3.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 136
  • Surprised
Reactions: 2 users
Is it a true "shaker", or just a lookalike? Looks like a lookalike. Still looks great. Open front to let cold air in? The Roush scoop on mine, I cut a hole under it where the hood is flat. Drilled a bunch of 5/8 holes in the plastic plate on the front of the scoop. So it blows cold air all over the intake manifold and tb. If I were to get caught out in rain, I keep a piece of foam in the trunk which fits in the front of the coop, to block it off. But, like my Lightning, I don't intentionally drive the Stang in the rain, it stays garaged. I have an old "beater" 98 Ford Ranger for bad weather work.

True as in it shakes with the engine, it does allow cold air in and is piped into the factory airbox. The shaker top is actually cast aluminum, the same cast as the shaker scoops on the 69-70 Boss mustangs. There should be no issues driving this in the rain, have already done it a couple times this week with no ill effects. The seal under the hood has a drainage system as well.

Got my CDC shaker installed last weekend, been wanting one of these since they came out on the 03-04 mach 1 cars. Really scared to cut a hole in my hood but the directions were well done and it turned out great.
CDCscoop4.jpg
Turned out great. I would love to do something like this on my 2014 eventually but am definitely too scared to do it, lol.

Installed a set of louvers on the back yesterday. Car is starting to come alive. Getting to where I want it to be.

Added a before pic of the car prior to the front spoiler and louver install.

Have side window scoops, lower fender scoops and head light splitters coming. Just be awhile as they are being painted to match before shipping.

Attachments

• 01010012.JPG
    01010012.JPG
    329.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 01010013.JPG
    01010013.JPG
    349.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 01010014.JPG
    01010014.JPG
    323.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 01010015.JPG
    01010015.JPG
    351.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 01010006.JPG
    01010006.JPG
    336.1 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
From back when I was younger. "Fog lights" were always amber. And clear lights were "Driving lights". I don't know when, and why this changed. I refer to any clear light as a driving light. And refuse to call it a fog light unless it is amber.
I agree with you CB... the lack of amber on a car losses that great third dimension of color in the auto's color scheme.... (white is the absence of a color)

Reactions: 1 user