Post Your Newest Stang Pic, 94-95 Cars Only.

• Sponsors (?)

Guess I will get it on it.

best.jpg

Gary

matthiasj said:
wow, are you gonna try and drive that!?

he'll kick a$$ in the snow lol, i had to do the same up here in MA with studded snows and 250 lbs of patio blocks in the trunk lol, it sucks more than you can imagine with the salt, especially when you work on your car and you notice how much worse one winter has made your floor panels, ugh, im getting sick, but anyways, i could go places my buddies couldnt go w/ 4.0 L jeep, 4 cyl accord, and 4wd ranger lol, i mean, i never got stuck in a record winter here at UMASS, but keep on truckin brother! :nice: and if i could find a winter beater that ran i'd buy it in a heartbeat

Here is one @ my moms house on Sunday. If you look close you can see where jackass hit the drivers door in the Wal-Mart parking lot on Saturday. I never even noticed it until I took this picture :notnice:

51oai0

Attachments

• 51oai0
    51oai0
    49.1 KB · Views: 112
Lookin good everyone! Rio, hello pretty lady.

attachment.php

attachment.php

With or without? I can't tell which I like.. Once I get enough money for the S281 I won't have to make up my mind.. it IS a gts though.. :shrug:

Attachments

• gts.jpg
    gts.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 123
  • gts2.jpg
    gts2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 173
well it's been a long journey from when I started out with this

View attachment 514981

and since then everything's been changed, interior, motor, drivetrain, rear end, interior, etc.

View attachment 514983
old motor going out

View attachment 514985

stripped out interior

View attachment 514987

new motor and tranny

View attachment 514989

Interior stripped and dyed black

View attachment 514991

new paint

View attachment 514993

View attachment 514995

and finally it all comes together

View attachment 514997

View attachment 514999

View attachment 515001

View attachment 515002

next thing I'm looking for is a new rollbar or 6 point cage to put in and a new cloth top.

we managed to do most of the work ourselves, and it turned out ok :)