Post Your Newest Stang Pic, 94-95 Cars Only.

I was just curious because I am shooting for high 14's in my AODE and I think my MPH could be close to yours in the 1/4 based on my 1/8 mile trap. You are about at close to 14's as one can get without being 15's, so I was just checking to see how my 60' stacked up against yours.

• Sponsors (?)

Slow5.0 said:
Nice AWD Mustang man , J/K
Nice Stang :nice:

Dident you know that AWD Mustangs are all the rage now, psh come on :rolleyes:

Its the closest dyno to me now but theres one going up right around the corner from there that is a dyno jet and that should be up and running in a week if not before then.

Dan95-5.0 said:
some recent pics.

100_3908.jpg

100_3909.jpg

100_3910.jpg

100_3911.jpg

YOU HAVE AN AWESOME LOOKING CAR, BUT, DO YOU HAVE A COBRA? NO YOU DON'T, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU PUT COBRA EMBLEMS ON A GT?? :bang: :bang: BE PROUD IT'S A GT. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT! :damnit:

Attachments

• 100_3908.jpg
    100_3908.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 100_3909.jpg
    100_3909.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_3910.jpg
    100_3910.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_3911.jpg
    100_3911.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 74
naz... i was starting to forget why ive wanted chrome cobras and a cobra double r hood on my black 94 from day one... til i saw your car... thanks for reminding me( no worries i dont have the cash to copy you...not even close)

super302 said:
black cobra's
TheDamned said:
Wow your black cobra is :drool: :drool:
thanks alot guys. i was 10 years old when it came out, and i promised myself i'd work my ass off til i got it one day.... literally a dream come true! one thing i was specific about though, was that it had to be black :D .
droptopford 5 0 said:
naz... i was starting to forget why ive wanted chrome cobras and a cobra double r hood on my black 94 from day one... til i saw your car... thanks for reminding me( no worries i dont have the cash to copy you...not even close)
haha! thanks, happy to remind you! want to know something cool, the cobra r hood, is an actual cobra r's hood. it was the only mod the car had when i got it. the old guy got it from a man in GA, who was making his real cobra r's, whole body out of carbon fiber. it even got the little ford serial # and all :rolleyes: weird, i guess, but very cool
vbgarage.php