Post Your Newest Stang Pic, 94-95 Cars Only.

• Sponsors (?)

Here's my pig :cheers:

resizedcarshowside.jpg

resizedengineside.jpg

resizedengine.jpg

Slow5.0 said:
xx95gtmanxx UPR products have nice headlights and side markers, I got mine from them

I keep eyeing the cobra headlights and sidemarkers with the black housings, but I just can't bring myself to pay over 200 for that yet. I still have alot of go-fast goodies to do.

OinkAodeOink said:
man that black car with the mach 1 wheels just looks mean and slick!
with those smoked headlights.
If it were mine, i wouldnt change a thing, except maybe a cobra front bumper.

one of my favorites!

Thanks man, i appreciate it coming from someone with a FLAWLESS stang. I am planning a new bumper for this winter.....saleen, maybe the cobra, stalker, i gotta talk to my body shop guy about a couple things to see what we can do. I will also be picking up the boss spoiler from ageclassic.com, not the HUGE one, the short one like the s281 but it doens't curve up. Also some saleen tail light covers to give the rear a lil bit of a sharper look.

After that im done. Mean while i am planning my h/c/i so im being very careful with my money i make while in college. Next spring should be a great spring! :banana:

The cars are looking great guys! :nice:

Your stang looks awesome. Teal rocks.

Thanks man,that's why I sold my 88lx,...I really wanted a sn in that color. :p
Its goin in for fresh paint and a Cervinis Stalker kit this winter,along with new 18" Saleens.

Thats what I talkin about 94twinscrew , BTW is that 1500 standard kit ???
Yeah,its the 1500 kit,but the compressor was beefed up a bit,...now it has the 2200 rotors :D It runs way cooler with them,and its good for 18-20psi,......so far,I've only been brave enough to push 15#s out of it with Turbo-blue,and leave it at 11psi for daily driving.The car goes like a raped Ape at 15#s,and 3rd gear is a tad scary if you're not carefull......esp when its gettin a squirt :D :nice:

94twinscrew....Send me that MSD dizzt cover and I'll turn off that O.D. and do up that center hole...

Did mine up as I didn't have the MSD wires to fit those holes...

Heres a fairly new one...Like this shot...

94twinscrew....Send me that MSD dizzt cover and I'll turn off that O.D. and do up that center hole...

That looks pretty slick,what do you want for it?Where did you get that wing,is it the Boss one?I haven't picked out a wing yet for my kit,and I really like the way it looks on your car :nice:

94twinscrew said:
That looks pretty slick,what do you want for it?Where did you get that wing,is it the Boss one?I haven't picked out a wing yet for my kit,and I really like the way it looks on your car :nice:

Just send me the cover and I'll do it up....dont need any money...

Its an S281..