Power estimates anyone?

Cclaro

Aug 1, 2020
FL
Hey yall I’m new to this platform but have been reading using it to gather lots of information about the direction I’d like to take my build. I’ve got a roller block 351w align honed, bored .030, zero decked, kB flat top pistons, stock reconditioned rods, and arp rod bolts. The goal right now is to have an honest 400rwhp daily driver with AC (South florida Heat makes that a must). I’d like some outside opinions to see if my choice of h/c/I will get me to that number so here it goes.

tfs 11r 205 heads (66cc chambers)
Tfs r series efi intake
Custom cam
10:1 compression
1 3/4 LT headers

engine management is gonna be Holley terminator x EFI and the car will be tuned to run on 93 as well as E85. Power sent through a t-56 magnum with 4.10 gears out back . All this going into a 95 mustang, With plans in the future to grow into a 408. There will also be a possibility of running a 125 shot if funds allow but ideally I’d like to be at or over the described goal with all motor. Let me know what you guys think!

• Sponsors (?)

400rwhp no problem. Those heads are awesome. If you set it up for E85, don't bother putting 93' in it and retuning it again. Why bother with a 125 shot; engine and transmission will handle 250 no problem.

Kurt

400rwhp no problem. Those heads are awesome. If you set it up for E85, don't bother putting 93' in it and retuning it again. Why bother with a 125 shot; engine and transmission will handle 250 no problem.

Kurt
How much spray before the rods become an issue? And running only E85 is difficult because the only station down here that has it is 20+ minutes away from my house

How much spray before the rods become an issue? And running only E85 is difficult because the only station down here that has it is 20+ minutes away from my house

I don't know what the stock rods hold off the top of my head. I know tuning a Mustang to run on both E85 and 93' is tough. The best way to do it is to stick with 93' in the tank. Then add a small fuel cell and fuel pump that just sprays with the nitrous. You can put C16 in there.

Kurt