ppl who got a brenspeed sct tuner w/ a intake come in

xtweakerx

Feb 26, 2007
Jupiter,FL
just wondering i cant remember somethign w/ the tuner when i got my product and pushed the tune to the car.

Did any of you have a Custom file that u had to locate on the device to push or did u just go to the preloaded tune menu w/ the 3 tunes listed?

i had to make adjustment to my gear ratio from 355 to 410 and i just thought it was odd that i thought i had a custom tune but i have none on the device so im guessin does brenspeed somehow put the pre loaded tunes on the device? or do they just send it as is w/ the SCT's preloaded tune.

• Sponsors (?)

I recieved my 3 tune files from breenspeed through email. I uploaded them into my sct x3. When I did that I could name the 3 tune files whatever I wanted. I named them 89performance, 93performance, and 93race.

When I hooked it up to the car, I selected CUSTOM. There they were with the exact names that I selected.

I'm guessing that it should be the same. With a couple of adjustable options as well.

Yes... Go to the CUSTOM menu and your tunes should be there IF you uploaded them correctly ! If not just give them a call SUPER nice and easy to talk to. they will walk you through ever step how to load tunes correctly and upload !

Just made my purchase from Brenspeed. Pickup the "Tuneable Induction" package. Seems to be the best one to go with my shaker hood system...(Heat shield easy mod). Looking forward to see the improvement. :)

i already have the INTAKE AND TUNE FROM BRENSPEED.. im just asking about how other people when they got THEIR package, and they used the SCT did they go under pre-loaded tunes or custom.. because i recall not having anyting under custom it was only pre-loaded.

I ordered my Xcal 2 direct from Brenspeed w/ three custom tunes. I have never seen a "custom" option, it just scrolls through 89, 91 and 93 octane tunes. Am I using the canned tunes or Brenspeed's?

I have a C&L Intake and SCT Xcal 2 from brenspeed. You upload your stock tune first (After disconnecting the fuses for fan and fuel pump, IIRC) , then under the custom menu you choose the tune which you would like to upload. Thats exactly how mine went. I had the standard 87, 91, 93 setup.

Not to jack your thread: but, :) has anyone talked to brenspeed about unlocking user tunable options? Like changing tire diameter and such? It seems that is locked out on mine.
Jake

I have a C&L Intake and SCT Xcal 2 from brenspeed. You upload your stock tune first (After disconnecting the fuses for fan and fuel pump, IIRC) , then under the custom menu you choose the tune which you would like to upload. Thats exactly how mine went. I had the standard 87, 91, 93 setup.

Not to jack your thread: but, :) has anyone talked to brenspeed about unlocking user tunable options? Like changing tire diameter and such? It seems that is locked out on mine.
Jake

I can adjust all that on mine. Big props to Brenspeed though, I emailed them earlier this week to ask about getting the 3.73's built into the tune and if that made a difference, he just asked for my s/n and gave me a free update to all three of my tunes without me even having to ask for it!

everybody happy with there Brenspeed tunes, no issues at all? i am in the market for a tuner and was considering the Brenspeed stuff. my car is still stone stock and driving the hell out of it i can only muster a 14.0 at 101 out of it shifting to 4th. you guys and your 13.2's are making me have et envy!

everybody happy with there Brenspeed tunes, no issues at all? i am in the market for a tuner and was considering the Brenspeed stuff. my car is still stone stock and driving the hell out of it i can only muster a 14.0 at 101 out of it shifting to 4th. you guys and your 13.2's are making me have et envy!

Give Justin at VMP Tuning a shot. A guy around here is running one of his tunes and a K&N intake putting down consistent ~12.80s. :nice::nice:

www.VMPTuning.com

I have never had a issue with my Brenspeed tune. Although, he doesn't leave the user options open. I think you have to ask for that specifcally when you order your tuner from them. I need to send him an email and see if he will either allow me to turn the user options on or have him do it.