ppl who got a brenspeed sct tuner w/ a intake come in

I have never had a issue with my Brenspeed tune. Although, he doesn't leave the user options open. I think you have to ask for that specifcally when you order your tuner from them. I need to send him an email and see if he will either allow me to turn the user options on or have him do it.

I got mine from him back in Feb '07 and mine are all accessible. It was never discussed so I don't know why yours aren't:shrug:

FR-S8N with my tune from brenspeed: can I
stiffen up the shifts? or should I just leave the tune alone?
Yes, I've had mine adjusted all the way up to 25%(the max allowed on my tune)over stock with no problems to date(since Feb '07-nearly 40K miles). Just last month, I dropped them down to just 5% over to make it more comfortable in bumper to bumper traffic.

• Sponsors (?)

I got mine from him back in Feb '07 and mine are all accessible. It was never discussed so I don't know why yours aren't:shrug:

Yes, I've had mine adjusted all the way up to 25%(the max allowed on my tune)over stock with no problems to date(since Feb '07-nearly 40K miles). Just last month, I dropped them down to just 5% over to make it more comfortable in bumper to bumper traffic.

Hrm... Maybe I just didn't mess around with it enough... When i get off of work tonight I'll plug it in and see if I see what I can see....