Pro-m Efi System

Anyone using a Pro-M efi system? I am considering getting one for my 88 notch, 363 crate motor, vortech si and progressively controlled methonal kit. I would like to go with the coil over plug option and be able to use their system to control my meth progressively so I can get rid of my controller and also my msd box. I know a lot of people use the Holley system but this seems to be pretty nice.

• Sponsors (?)

Never even knew they made one until you mentioned it. I think everyone is going Megasquirt. They sell a unit that plugs into the factory harness for around $900 now. It just makes it too easy.

Kurt

I am a holley fan ....
I met you at the import vs domestic, I was the guy who ordered the renegade brackets from you guys. I should be getting my car on the dyno hopefully this week and hopefully that will eliminate my belt slip. It will also be tuned with the methanol and progressive controller, I will post the results when I get them. Thanks again for the help, and nice to meet you.

I hear good things about the Pro M system. I believe that system comes with a ECU and new harness, also more expensive than some of the other options.
A lot of people have great success with the Megasuirt system and there is help on this board.
Personally I'm going with the Stinger Pimpxs ECU which is a Megasquirt based system.
I believe there is a Pro M info thread on Corral forums.

Reactions: 1 user
I met you at the import vs domestic, I was the guy who ordered the renegade brackets from you guys. I should be getting my car on the dyno hopefully this week and hopefully that will eliminate my belt slip. It will also be tuned with the methanol and progressive controller, I will post the results when I get them. Thanks again for the help, and nice to meet you.

What's up dude !! Glad to see you on here this is a good forum . I'm glad we were able to get you all setup with the renegade stuff . It was a pleasure meeting you too.

Reactions: 1 user