Problems fitting a novi 2000 to 96 gt.... please help :)

Guys,

Im having a major hard time instaling this blower on my car, the inlet pipe work just doesn't seem to fit !!! Coming out of the blower I have a flexible rubber 90* elbow which connects to a plastic pipe towards the fender. The rubber elbow is the right size for the blower but there is NO way that there is clearence for it between the blower and the radiator !!! It doesnt even REMOTELY fit, not a chance....

Secondly, the air-con hose that runs down to a small cylinder is majorly in the way... it looks like the gas will need to be drained, a hose modified and the gas replaced. None of this is mentioned in the manual though ????

Any help or pictures of the intake side (MAF to blower) would be a HUGE help, it just seems like the fan shroud/rad are in the way, and then the air-con hose is trying to get in on spoling my day too....

So any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

EDGE

• Sponsors (?)

it looks like i need the intake from this pic.. (right under the .com) the metal part

PAX-1001813-PIC1.jpg

although that's ment to be a pic of the kit i ordered.... but thats not what i got in the box... but what i got in the box matches the install manual !!! very confusing....