Proceedure for reseting the computer?

Mr_Q

Founding Member
Nov 5, 2002
Burbank, CA
I don't mean a reflash for tuning but a simple battery disconnect style reset for the electrics. Is there anything more to do other than disconnecting the negative terminal and letting it sit for a minute?

The car did take a second or two longer to start after doing that. So was it reset?

I am trying to resolve a tail light issue after installing these Stack Racing sequential tail lights. The parts were very high quality and the install brainless so I am a little confused. They are sequentialing as they should, but I have some bulbs that are out when in normal running mode...even though they are not blown.

• Sponsors (?)

I reseated all the bulbs and got all but one to come back on. I then swapped it to verify it did work, and it does. I put another known working bulb in the suspect spot and it's not working.

So I guess I have a bad harness from Stock Racing...BOO!

I'd contact FRPP, I remember hearing some cases of this, and it had nothing to do with the car. The customer got sent out a new harness and it fixed all of their issues. Not just one brand of sequentials seems to have this problem, it seems to be like quite a few.

Hmm, I guess they are all sourcing the key parts from the saem vendor. Yeah, I am going to let the car sit for hours today off batt and see what happens. If still busted, back it goes.