Prochamber Install

2k2SilverBullet

Founding Member
Jul 30, 2002
Missouri
I got the prochamber yesterday, im wondering how long will it take to install the prochamber, i got an excess to a lift in my auto tech class, and all the power tools.
I cant wait to see what it does to my car

Attila

• Sponsors (?)

Depending on what type of Cat-back you have it should take anywhere from 1-3 hours. It only took me about an hour with the lift and the fit is pretty damn good. You will love the sound and you will get mad compliments too. Enjoy!

thanks a lot guys, it is going to be fitted to a stock cat-back but with welded in 2chamber flows and 4" magna tips they are nice sounding already but cant wait...right now im snowed in missouri so im thinking just do it in the garage since there is nothign else to do.

Good luck getting the bolts off. It took me about 45 minutes to get the passenger side bolts off. Soak the ***** out of them with some PB Blaster. And don't use the POS gasket from MAC :notnice:

02GT03SVT said:
Man, do the ladies laugh when they find out your pipe isn't all it's cracked up to be?

:scratch:

it shouldnt take you long to install it, its taking it off that will take the longest ammount of time, if i were you, the some time before you do, soak the bolts with pb blaster, then do it again before you start uninstalling it, like he said, the passenger side is the worst..