Procharger Supercharger question...

SCGT10

Aug 6, 2011
Rochester, NY
Wondered how many of you have a Procharger Supercharger on your mustang. If so, how happy are you with it. I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with the supplied fuel hose/booster pump. Looking forward to your replies. Thanks for your time. James

• Sponsors (?)

I have a p1sc procharger with upgraded the impeller. It pumped out 17 pounds at 6500rpms. I used a 03/04 cobra fuel tank with dual pumps that I just swapped in for my gt tank and pump. I found that the bypass valve that they include was not adequate. I've been happy with the power levels from the charger, but the belt issues are a huge pain! given a chance to do it again, I would sts turbo my mustang, but since I'm procharged already, I love it! which kit are you looking at?

I have the p-1sc-1. I actually had a reoccuring problem with it (only 3 weeks old). Think we have it figured out now. Did you ever have it dynoed? What year is your ride?

Ive got a 99 gt, we installed the fuel pumps, 60lb injectors etc so we had to dyno tune to get it running right and we put 473 and 453 tq to the wheels.
i've since dune the top end, almost done putting it back together, were hoping 600 to the wheels, but we'll see soon

I have had my procharger on my car for over 38k miles now and it is still running great. Not much bearing noise and no leaking seals

I have a SVT focus pump so I didn't use any fuel hose or booster pump. With the SVT pump all you have to do is swap the pump and you are good.

The only problem I had was belt chirp that quickly shreaded the belt in the first hundred miles. I had to adjust the size of the shims procharger provides for the mounting plate. I has been fine since.