Progress Thread Project 2015 Gt: Waiting For New Go Fast Parts

Amazing! Thanks for sharing!

We are officially heading to the track this Saturday to shake down the 2015... I'm excited and will post a full report of what goes down!

Reactions: 1 user
We had a rather successful outing today at the track, after only 2 passes we were asked to leave due to no roll cage but I'm ok with that.
We confirmed that the stock converter is a turd with the best 60' being a 1.74.... as this picks up we will gain a ton of ET on the big end. Without boring you too much, first hit went 11.11@129 and the second went 10.97@129. I'm happy with this as a base line as the car is full weight with nothing removed and is using all bolt on parts. Not bad for a street car driven 2 states and over an hour each way to get to the track.
Over the winter some more upgrades will hopefully improve the ET quite a bit more!

Reactions: 1 users
Finished retuning the car yesterday, found a little hiccup in the tune and put in some time to figure it out and fix it. While going though some data we noticed the IMRC plates not opening all the way, costing us some power I'm sure. A little bit of tinkering and problem solved. Now we just need to get back to the track and strap the car back on the dyno to see if we picked anything up

Reactions: 1 user
Boooo. Then if you can't race it, mod it some more.
That will be in the works as soon as the interior of the garage is finished. To be honest I have spent all of my free time finishing the electric, sheet rocking the bathroom and office. It's almost done; then we can start modding the 15' some more