Project daily driver progress thread

5.0Droptop

...all those nights we shared, and you're a dude??
Special Agent Mukity-Muck Whats in Charge Round Here
May 15, 2002
Indiana
Heres where I am at from all my little projects on the daily driver.

Day 1 when I got it.

View attachment 323795

View attachment 323796

View attachment 323797

View attachment 323798

After cleaning up a little and hiding wires heres under the hood.
and installed a new 3g

View attachment 323799

After installing the 20.00 homemade SFC and spraypainting them.

View attachment 323800

View attachment 323801

Installed Gauge Cage with Water temp and Oil press. And BBK white face cluster covers. Pro50 handle with hurst ball. I did get a radio trim pc just notpictured

View attachment 323802

Today I Scuffed down the pony wheels and repainted them. Sorry for the dark pics. Its very clowdy and overcast.

Before:

View attachment 323803

After:

View attachment 323804

View attachment 323805

View attachment 323806

Before:

View attachment 323807

After:

View attachment 323808

View attachment 323809

Not pictured is my free mac prochamber I installed .....I also installed all new headlights and driving lights......Thats about it for now... I would rather of gotten new wheels but I only spent $14.50 for paint and supplies......... this is a low budget Project Daily Driver after all. :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I like your sub frame connectors looks like you did some extra painting

:shrug: whats the lube for ?
IMG_5249.jpg

you need to scrub your interior with some some laundry detergent/water mix that will clean everything up, just make sure after you scrub that you use some sort of protectant on the plastic or it will dry it out too much.

I really like your car looks really clean and stock

I fully expected Suck and Blow aka S&B to be the first one to edit a pic.... ROFL!!

you need to scrub your interior with some some laundry detergent/water mix that will clean everything up, just make sure after you scrub that you use some sort of protectant on the plastic or it will dry it out too much.

I really like your car looks really clean and stock

Thanks. I looked for a long time to find one that was as rust free as possible.

This one was in New Mexico and Texas untill 2000 then it came to Indiana.

It was owned by the same family since it was new.

So I am the second owner.

I am just trying to keep it looking nice and add a few upgrades along the way. The car has 178K on it now it still runs and drives great! ...... :nice:

so when does you lambo door kit show up ?

Wouldn't that be sweet you pull into a parking lot, park right next to that butt head that thinks his 91 Chevy Silverado is the ****z and parks it wayy out in the lott. Slide right in so theres about 2" between your car and his, then when he's about to yell at you, you pop that lambo door and say

" Thats Lambo Babby"

I like!! I saw your subframes before and they still look great. The wheels are huge. They are night and day and it really stands out. I had a white GT like that, but my Pony wheels were faded BAD...worse than your befores. I never even thought of painting them back when I had it.

Keep up the good work man. It is nice to make small touches to a Fox because they are actally hugely noticeable!!