Proud new owner of a fox

Ive mainly been a modular guy on here, so I figured I would try out to pushrod side of this site!

I got a pretty smoking good deal on this car. My 02 GT had a ZEX nitrous kit, NOS purge, and MSD window switch on it for a little while. Well I traded the nitrous kit, purge, and window switch for an 88 gt (the guy really wanted the nitrous). The car is ugly as sin, but I only had $125 in the nitrous, purge and window switch, so I couldnt pass it up. The car is legit and run's very good. Here's the mod list:

FRPP F Cam, Crane 1.6 roller rockers, 93 cobra upper and lower intake manifold, Chrome cold air intake, 24lbs injectors, Pro Flow mass air meter calibrated for 24lbs injectors, MSD Pro billet distributor, MSD 6AL ignition box, MSD coil, MSD spark plug wires, NGK spark plugs, Dual Electric fans, Short headers, Off Road H pipe, Flowmasters with turn downs, Freshly built AOD automatic transmission, B&M 2400 stall converter, Aftermarket auto/manual valve body, Hardened input shaft, Extra clutch packs in 1st and 2nd gear, Transmission cooler, 3.73 gears, 2.5" cowl hood, 5" monster tach w/ shift light.

Here is a picture of The Banana :D
773841103_photobucket_17243_.jpg

Well, just wanted to say hello to everyone over on this side of the forum. I am going to be doing a turbo build on this car very soon. So be on the look out for the progress thread!

• Sponsors (?)

I appreciate it. Yeah I will more than likely end up primering it pretty soon. The car was originally white, so I figure I will end up going that that route. It will take me a couple weeks to get started, but I am going to work on pulling the motor, smoothing the engine bay, and all that good stuff. Most of the engine parts listed will be up for sale, if interested in anything, just shoot me a PM or watch the classifieds.