Proud of my car

rude_life

Mar 30, 2005
My car his a screwed up convertible top with several rips in it..It doesent leak but it looks like crap..Besides that everything else is fine. And ive got new cobra rims so it looks good..Anyhow i think that other cars seriously underestimate the capability of my stock 5.0 with a cold air intake and new 3.73 gears. Within the last week two carts have raced me up this hill by my house thats super wide..As of right now my exhaust is broken OFF in half right before the muffler after the cats which i am convinced i am losing power, torque, or both due to the lack of compression on that side (basicly my car runs like crap and idles rougher than crap)..Either way, those gears do give me somewhat of an advantage along with a hurst short shifter..Anyways these two, 2003 Cobra's, one behind me one beside me all revving up on me and crap and talking crap so i said screw it and stomped it to the floor through 3 gear and into the low part of 4th gear. He beat me by about a half a car length and i was ahead by just as much when i shifted second. For this i am proud. Last night a brand new Infinity G-35 Coupe allowed his gf in the back seat to convince him to race me at the same light...HAHA that thing got STOMPED. He pulled a good deal when he finally shifted second but by that time i was at least half-way through 2nd gear and 3rd gear shot rocks from the road all over the front of his brand new Infinity..HAHA!! For this i am proud. :)

• Sponsors (?)