pulled the vac lines off the EGR and strut tower

mattys91gt

Feb 3, 2022
Plymouth Massachusetts
Im trying to figure out what goes where I thought I could delete the EGR since my smog system is gone I left the EGR plug on the strut tower hooked up and unplugged the bottom now I have no clue what goes where the car runs like crap untill u drive as you slow down the rpms stay high then drop very slow I did put electric tape around the throttle cable since the plastic cover was breaking was good or bad idea anyone got a color diagram I see the ones on the web but I'm not sure what some parts are it's me the noob if the right ppl see this lol

• Sponsors (?)

You are going to need to add the year and engine size. And possibly the calibration for someone to find you the correct VECI
I can't help easily but add that info and hope for the best
Your underhood sticker is gone?

You are going to need to add the year and engine size. And possibly the calibration for someone to find you the correct VECI
I can't help easily but add that info and hope for the best
Your underhood sticker is gone?
my bad 1991 ford mustang gt 5.0 ho and what sticker I have a few on the radiator support
Just saw you are 91 gt so that means 4.6?
Green EGR red intake vacuum the colors have been the same for ever if that helps
5.0 and I'll show you a picture it's all unplugged

Attachments

• 16500711422314063452532510947112.jpg
    16500711422314063452532510947112.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 80
The three valves you are looking at
I cannot remember the exact terminology but the 2 hooked together are tab and tab solenoids that run the thermactor
The other one is the egr solenoid or evp and regulates the egr valve
You have no veci to look at?