Quarter window trim covers.

Badlilstang

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2001
Spring , Texas
I see them on ebay and they looks fairly nice. Has anyone tried these out on their fox? I read its ABS plastic and you just scuff the originals up and then glue them on. My buddy has one real nice one on the driver side but the passenger side looks pretty bad. If anyone has any pics that would be awesome! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

they dont look too bad but im not a fan because you can tell they are covers...its not a smooth look like the stock moldings, they definitely stick out a little bit. i have a set but i dont think i will use them, i will do my best to clean up and paint my stockers

I have some on my car now, but I don't like how they fit. Plus the genius who installed them at the body shop used urethane instead of the glue that came with the covers and they won't stay down. I ended up buying a better pair of 1/4 windows on ebay, just haven't installed them yet.

vbpgimage.php

Here's how they look.

They are a complete waste of money. I paid about $75 and spent about 4-5 hours installing them and they still don't fit correctly. They are a hard plastic and do not fit flush over the original moulding. In addition, you have to use some crazy install methods to get them flush while the glue dries. If you spent many hours shaping and grinding them you could get them looking pretty good but I if I to do it over again, I'd paint my originals short term and buy new quarter windows-even at $300 for the pair.

I spent alot of time sanding and prepping. The looks I can get over, just not the fact that they won't stay down. I don't know if it would have been any better using the suppiled glue, because the dip **** know it all at the lame ass body shop swore by urethane.

They are a complete waste of money. I paid about $75 and spent about 4-5 hours installing them and they still don't fit correctly. They are a hard plastic and do not fit flush over the original moulding. In addition, you have to use some crazy install methods to get them flush while the glue dries. If you spent many hours shaping and grinding them you could get them looking pretty good but I if I to do it over again, I'd paint my originals short term and buy new quarter windows-even at $300 for the pair.

I have not been able to find quarter windows as cheap as 300 for the pair.. anyone know of a passenger side window for sale anywhere?