Question about the plug that connects to the AC dryer

Lawbreaker5.0

Feb 20, 2009
Texas
So i hid my main engine bay wire behind the dash and this is the only wire forgot to label. I already put the dash back in (barely) so i don't wanna ever take it out again. It was a real PITA with all the added wires back there. I need a wiring pro to help me out. Can someone help me back track these wires. I assume one is hot and another one is ground.

I basically have three unknown wires that i need to solder to the plug. Can someone please help me.

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks, i just got it. for anybody that runs into this problem its a pretty simple fix. I probed (with a volt meter)the similar color wires at the harness right before it connects to the computer. I knew what colors to look for since i had the connector which was cut and not marked next to me. I clamped one end of the volt meter to one of the unknown wires (that i had to extend) and started probing. When it had power running through to the correct wire the volt meter beeps. Marked 1 on both the connector side and the unknown wire side. SWEET!!!!!