Question for pondering?

ganador01

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2002
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
How is it that I've been here for over 2 years and still haven't managed to gain a stupid phrase under my name...lol. I mean honestly. I have said some stupid stuff. I figured Ida been be pegged with one by now. Oh well. Then again, i guess not having one is a good thing because generally when you do, it is making fun of you. (EX. 97v6Silver)

• Sponsors (?)

i think it's cus you keep asking... i've seen several times where you've posted something similar to this and even tried to become moderator a few times... maybe it's good not to have one for i have to live with my idiocy forever...

97v6Silver said:
i think it's cus you keep asking... i've seen several times where you've posted something similar to this and even tried to become moderator a few times... maybe it's good not to have one for i have to live with my idiocy forever...
Exactly my point...see you saw deeper into my ingenius plan then they could realise...if i ask for a name, i know i won't get one because they don't give you one if you ask and when they do, it only makes fun of you :D