question for shaolin crane....

93project

Apr 21, 2009
El Paso, tx
Saw some pics of your widened fox in another thread and I was wondering what you did for your door panels...?
I ask because it's the last thing I'll be doing to my car after it's painted soon and I really don't want to buy all the little crap needed to throw on stock style black ones with the pads, armrests, plugs, etc. I already bought nice fake leather material from a local shop and thought about maybe relocating the window unlock switches to the console and make smooth panels.
What did you do to them? No switches, or door pulls, nothing. Nice and clean

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

he didnt actualy widen the fenders, just pryed out the front of the fender, between the fog light and the front wheels. so the part between the front wheel and the door is stock. he only had to do it becuase the mm k member and a arms sets the wheels forward about an inch. i dont think its much wider than stock.

he didnt actualy widen the fenders, just pryed out the front of the fender, between the fog light and the front wheels. so the part between the front wheel and the door is stock. he only had to do it becuase the mm k member and a arms sets the wheels forward about an inch. i dont think its much wider than stock.

His front fenders are much wider than stock, and he did it because he is running a 275 front tire.

he just messaged me on aim and said he just used the stock door pannels and filled the holes.

DSC_0042.jpg