questioniere

rgosulliv

Founding Member
Aug 10, 2001
Lawrenceville NJ
I have to do a questioniere for one of my class projects so If you guys have any free time would you be able to help out and answer these questions....

- What is the make, model, and year of your car?

- What color is your car?

- What kind of car and why? (sport, compact, SUV, Minivan, etc.)

- Did you name your car?

- Do you talk to your car?

- Do you have any special feelings towards your car, positive or negative?

- Did you get the car that you wanted?

- Do you have a dream car? If so, what is it?

- Do you do any work to your car to change the appearance or performance? If so what have you done or would like to do?

- What was the main reason for purchasing the car that you have?

- Is this your first car? If so do you feel more of an attachment to it because it’s your first car? If not do you still have an attachment to your first car?

- How many cars have you had and why did you switch cars? If you have only had one, do you plan on switching and why?

- What is the most important thing for you about a car? (looks, functionality, quickness, interior space, etc…)

- Is safety important when buying a car?

- What are your feeling about older (60’s and 70’s) car designs and the car designs of today? Would you rather one or the other?

- Do you prefer a specific make of cars over another and why?

- How much did your car cost you and how did you get the money to pay for it?

- What does having a car mean for you?

- How important is your car to your way of life?

- Have you always had a car when you needed one? If not how did this affect you and how did you get around?

- Do you prefer American made care or foreign made cars and why?

- Is your car a he,she, or an it?

- Is the sound of your car important, if so, what should it sound like?

thanks for the help
Ryan

• Sponsors (?)

You don't think the results you get here will be a little biased, do you? :rlaugh:

Ford Mustang, 88
Dark Blue
sports, more fun and practicle for a single college student
- Did you name your car?
no, but my sisters did
No
Yes
Yes
Yes, 71 mach 1
- Do you do any work to your car to change the appearance or performance? If so what have you done or would like to do?
yes, I have added nitrous, lots of suspension mods, better brakes, and several engine mods
Practicality and looks
- Is this your first car? If so do you feel more of an attachment to it because it’s your first car? If not do you still have an attachment to your first car?
First car, absolutly have attachement
- How many cars have you had and why did you switch cars? If you have only had one, do you plan on switching and why?
1 car, I will get another after I graduate for a daily driver
- What is the most important thing for you about a car? (looks, functionality, quickness, interior space, etc…)
pleasure of driving, then looks
Not generally
- What are your feeling about older (60’s and 70’s) car designs and the car designs of today? Would you rather one or the other?
Older cars are great, but not for daily driving. New cars will always have the upper hand in reliablity and practicality, but will never have the nostalga or heritage of a classic.
No
4000, parents
Mobility, enjoyment and showing off
Very important. without a car, I would not be able to go to the school I do, or get to work in a reasonable time/fashion.
- Have you always had a car when you needed one? If not how did this affect you and how did you get around?
No, I had to ride my bicycle and bum rides.
Each has a place. Foreign cars in general require less maitence, and are excellent driving appliances. American cars often times look better are more fun to drive and give heritage in some models.

What is the make, model, and year of your car?
--1988 Mustang LX

--White

--Mustang, I cconsider it to have its own category

- Did you name your car?
--Nope, haven't gotten that attached yet. Still working on first base though.

--Stock 2.3 Automatic, you bet, I cuss it out a lot. Other times I just call it mom cuz its only slightly annoying.

--So/So, I love my Mustang, but every now and then it needs a swift back hand.

--Yes.

--2.3 Turbo in my Mustang = Happy Toadstang.

--See above question, as well as add new rims and a manual transmission.

--I wanted a Mustang without the hassle of the gas mileage of the 5.0

--I miss my first car simply because I put a lot of work into it. It was a 90 Sentra, and I did so much work to it...but thats in the past now, and its in the bone yard... :(

--Ive had 2 vehicles, the first being the Sentra, but I put that into the bone yard after an accident which left it dead, and I didn't really like the whole import thing, so I came on home and bought my domestic.

--It gets me from point A to B right now, thats all I can really say, but I also love the look of the car.

--Nah, we all die sometime.

--I dislike most of the new designss, they've gone from aggressive looking beasts to p******. Take a look at the new Cougar, or the Malibu, even the trucks, I can't stand new body styling sometimes. :nonono:

--Um, did we mention this was StangNet, I think you should know which car I like overall. :nice:

--I paid 400 for it, after getting a job.

--I have wheels.

--Very, I live in Newport News, VA and my girlfriend lives in Norfolk, VA. Without my car, I wouldn't see her.

--No, I haven't always had a car when I needed one, but, I didn't really want to do what I needed to anyway, work sucks :)

:flag: AMERICAN!!!!!! Ricers suck :banana:

1993 Ford Mustang
Red
Sport, because it looks not half bad and is just as big as I need
- Did you name your car?
I call it Baby most of the time
Oh for sure
Mostly positive, sometimes negative when it breaks down, I guess we car people have more "special feelings" towards our cars than most other people
I guess yeah, because I didn't really have anything in mind when I bought it but I fell in love with it so I guess I got the one I want
Either my car with a turbo and all the work done to it that I want to do eventually, or a newer Mustang, either a Mach 1 or a Cobra
Appearance: rims, fat tires, window tint, stereo, in the future I want to get a new spoiler and possibly front clip
Performance: removed air snorkel, alternator upgrade, dual exhaust, in the future I'd like to turbo it
I needed a car and I liked how it looked, it's all gone downhill from there ;)
It's my first car, I hope to never sell it
Only this one, I hope to always drive a Mustang, I might have something else as a DD but I would keep a Stang to work on
I guess the entire package, it just has to appeal to me all around
Of course! I wouldn't buy a car knowing it wouldn't protect me reasonably in an accident
I love how old muscle cars look so beefy and mean, but I don't think I prefer one or the other
lol Of course I prefer Ford, but I'm not really biased, I would drive lots of other cars
$4700 Canadian plus like a million dollars worth of repairs, my dad took out a loan for me and I pay it back every month
It gets me around, it keeps me busy keeping it running, something to spend money on, my main hobby/interest
Extremely, it's a huge part of my daily life
Not always, but when it's in the shop, I usually just get rides from friends or borrow a family member's car
I don't really have a preference, I love my domestic car but i don't have a problem with imports

Ford Mustang (Duh) 2000

Blue, not dark, not light. Kinda... like the color of those Dasani water bottles :p

Sports, cuz its just so much more fun and a 2 seater is great for an 18 year old college student

- Did you name your car?
I didn't but the previous owner named it Ceasar, so I guess thats the name.

Um... no?

I luff it.

Yes

2005 mustang... oh, those look so pretty. Or this one, just a little faster.

I haven't yet, only because I just got it and it's currently across the country. But in a week I'll actually HAVE it, so yay!

mobility and its a great car

My veeeery first car, and how am I supposed to know if I feel more attachment because its the first? What can I compare it to?

Only this one

Everything, but I really love the way it looks... even though that shouldn't be important, eh? :p

Very

I love the older designs, which is why I love the new mustang. I would rather an older design.

Ford, because of the Mustang and Mustang because it's my first car, and I'm bias. But other than that I'm not a big fan of American cars :-\

I don't know how much it cost origionally but I paid 8,000 and my dad paid the other 2,500

Mobility... :p

I used to live in Chicago and there I could pretty much get around without a car (the El, busses, walking, etc) but now I live in Norfolk, va where its impossible to leave the campus of my college without one, so its VERY important to my way of life.

NO, I don't HAVE it right now and I definately need it. I can't do a lot of things that I would like to do and I have to bum rides off my friends all the time which really gets on my nerves because I love driving and I miss it like crazy.

Foreign, because through expierence ive noticed that they are more reliable than american cars - but the mustang is definately an exception! :flag:

- Is your car a he,she, or an it?
Um.. I guess since the pervious owner named it Ceasar its a he... but I really have no prefrence.

- Is the sound of your car important, if so, what should it sound like?
Well, its not that important but if it went "vroooooom!" that would be nice