• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Quick easy question-

  • Thread starter Thread starter Down
  • Start date Start date Aug 4, 2004

Down

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2002
309
0
0
Overland Park, KS
Aug 4, 2004
#1
  • Aug 4, 2004
  • #1
I should know this, or at least be able to find the answer. But I can't, so I'll just ask.
Is the "left" O2 sensor the drivers or passengers side sensor?

Thanks,

J
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 4, 2004
#2
  • Aug 4, 2004
  • #2
There both the same, there not labled as the LEFT and RIGHT O2 Sensor.
 

Down

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2002
309
0
0
Overland Park, KS
Aug 4, 2004
#3
  • Aug 4, 2004
  • #3
OK, I guess I mis-worded the question.
When I pull codes, it shows lean and rich on the left O2 sensor. I am cheap and only wanna replace the bad one. Which is it referring to as the "left" sensor, driver or pass. side?

Thanks,

J
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 4, 2004
#4
  • Aug 4, 2004
  • #4
Down said:
OK, I guess I mis-worded the question.
When I pull codes, it shows lean and rich on the left O2 sensor. I am cheap and only wanna replace the bad one. Which is it referring to as the "left" sensor, driver or pass. side?

Thanks,

J
Click to expand...


Dont replace just one b/c then it wont read right then either b/c you will have one brand new sensor and one old warn out one. If one is bad you can be assured that the other is not far behind it. Do them both at once and save yourself some time.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
170
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
Problems after exhaust install and 02 harness
  • djj62478
  • Jul 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
39
Views
728
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
436
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
144
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
D
Engine HO cam in non HO roller block ‘93 f150
  • DanC1993f150
  • Mar 21, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
422
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Mar 29, 2026
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?