Fox Quick exhaust question!

Ahhhh the louder the better . Now I am at the point I want to make it as quiet as I can for what it is within reason . My car has 17/8 long tubes to 3 inch collectors and full 3 inch exhaust into dyno max ultra flows . Is it ear piercing loud ? Nope esp at cruise and idle . Does it wake up . For sure . But it isn’t that loud and not sound like you’re going anywhere loud .

Opinions are a dime a dozen though .

Mine makes noise when it counts , and the engine is still Actually in the car LOL

Last edited:
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Now that all the loud car bashing is out, get a nice full length exhaust that is leak free and makes the sounds you want and if it's a little loud so what, just be respectful and your neighbors will be ok, well, cept that one.
I already have equal length shorty headers and a bbk x pipe. I am replacing my catback setup for a few reasons:
Mufflers on it are no name garbage. They sound amazing when accelerating, but drone like mad at about 40 mph
Tailpipes are old, dinged up, and caked in rubber.
When we did the catback, we were attempting to sell the car (my dad had it and wanted to make a turbo LS drag monster but got bored of it) so we had some garbage muffler shop do the install, so it's uneven and leaky.