Quietest mufflers?

• Sponsors (?)

Is he a real cop? If not, tell him to f-off and to give you money for new mufflers and you'll be happy to replace them. Tell him he also needs to cover the labor to install them, since you're not doing it yourself. Ask where in the lease agreement it says what type of mufflers you're allowed to run while you're at it.

he cant do sh**. Tell Him to go buy a set of ear plugs. I live in a townhouse here in NC and My neighbor is a cop too. He told me the same sh**. I asked him what he was going to do about it. He didnt do sh**. if was illegal tell him to go give everyone with a ricer a ticket.:rlaugh:

Found some louisiana laws, this sucks

§352. Mufflers; requirements; prevention of excessive noise, fumes and smoke

A. Every motor vehicle shall at all times be equipped with a muffler in good working order and in constant operation to prevent excessive or unusual noise.

B. No person shall use a muffler cut-out, bypass or similar device upon a motor vehicle on a highway of this state.

C. The engine and power mechanism of every motor vehicle shall be so equipped and adjusted as to prevent the escape of excessive fumes or smoke.

Acts 1962, No. 310, §1.

§353. Modification of exhaust systems

No person shall modify the exhaust system of a motor vehicle in a manner which will amplify or increase the noise emitted by the motor of such vehicle, above that emitted by the muffler originally installed on the vehicle and the original muffler shall comply with all of the requirements of R.S. 32:352.

Acts 1962, No. 310, §1.

Do you have cats? If not try weldind in a resonator of some sortin place, glass pack, Dynomax Bullit. Just something that will take some DB out at idle or just above.:shrug:

Never mind, didn't see the prochamber. Get some regular magnaflows with some tailpipes. Thats the set up I have with an off road H on my 94 and it's very tame at low R's. It's nice and mellow until you get in it, than it screams. With a prochamber it should be little quieter. I don;t have a cam though.

I'd still tell him to show me the lease agreement that says I can't have a certain type of muffler. The law is one thing, but he can't enforce the Louisiana vehicle code on private property, so unless there's something written into a contract about vehicle noise, he can't do a damn thing about what mufflers you choose to run on private property. Once you head out onto public property maybe, but I'd tell him to take a hike otherwise.