Quik Vid of my sequential taillights

• Sponsors (?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9GoqgSwPvA

I bought a capacitor to put in the flasher to slow it down, but the inside and outside lights flash at the SAME time... What do you guys think?

Either it's not wired in correctly or there is a defect in the system. Am I correct to assume that the left side operates in the same fashion.

Send the link to Tim at Pony Performance and see what he says.

Either it's not wired in correctly or there is a defect in the system. Am I correct to assume that the left side operates in the same fashion.

Send the link to Tim at Pony Performance and see what he says.

Checked the wiring twice.. I have been an electronics installer for 5 years + so that isn't the issue.. Both sides operate in the same manner.. I will modify the flasher tomorrow with a larger capicitor to slow it down, but that still doesn't solve the two at the same time problem..

They are supposed to have a lifetime warranty so I"ll send them a second email on monday, if I don't get a reply shortly after then I will send them a third with links to the forums I will be bashing them on... I did add a larger capacitor to the flasher which slows them down, but they still don't work right (which I knew would be the case, but I want the next working set to be slower anyway)