Racing Seats

Well,
I have been looking around now that i have completely removed my interior in the stang. But it seems about the only white on black or black on white racing seats i can find are the Modacar Seats that are $350 a peice and are plain of the Netami Renegade Black on Silver for $200 a peice which look real nice but it still isnt white on black its silver. Any ideas anyone? also cant find a black/white sparco steering wheel

Are you going to be actually racing, or are you just looking to mod the car? The parts houses like Jegs and Summit have inexpensive racing seats in a variety of colors, but be warned that they're designed for light weight and keeping you in place- not comfort!

If you're aiming for a custom look on the street, you might have a look on Ebay. There are leather upholstery kits available that will recover your existing frames and foam buns with your choice of colors. Two tone covers are available, and like I said it's all leather. If I remember correctly the kits are about $600 for the whole car.