Radiator Cover is Finished!

• Sponsors (?)

1105 said:
When you took off that big sticker on the cover, did that leave any sticky residue(sp?) on the cover? If so what did you use to clean it off or just sanded right over it?
I have some "GOO GONE" at home that I use for removing any sticky substances. Also works great for bug guts!

Anthony: I tried laser red...It didnt quite look as nice. If you REALLY wanna try something creative, do the outline in the silver, then the flat top portion in laser red. That would take some time and fine motor skills!
RC

Striped5.0 said:
I'll give you mine if you want, Im buying one of those chrome raidator covers from UPR so that and my plastic radiator cover will be gone. I havent bought it yet but if you dont find one by the time I get that then I'll just give you mine.
:nice: thanks, shoot me a PM when you get the chrome one and ill let ya know if i still need one. :flag:

VIPERn94Five-0 said:
its final, im doing mine....im gonna get some Laser red touch up paint and do the letters lasrer red and the then rest black....

Anthony
:fuss: I had just took off the stickers and painted mine with some left over Fusion and was going to use some left over paint from my car to paint the "Mustang" on my cover red. And I thought I was going to be different :(