Random pics

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
15 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
So I've been dinking around on FB since it's slow at work today and ran across these pics.....

1627495217871.png

1627495252918.png

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Nope, not my car.

There was an ad from a supplier for some Atturo tires and someone left a negative comment. It was the only comment and I was curious as to who this guy was and if there would be any evidence or reason for his negative comment. I was curious as I've had 2 sets of Atturo tires on my truck with no real problems to speak of. But I checked out his pics and there they were. Apparently there was some event at the Dragon's Tail in North Carolina that this was taken. I don't know if he was the photographer, but I expect that he was. There is a business page on FB for the photographer that's advertised in the watermark, these pics aren't displayed there. So I don't know the owner of the car, but apparently they're fairly recent pictures, and I though that they're good ones. :nice:

Reactions: 1 users
While it looks like the trailer has a decent drag coefficient, I question whether or not this rig could reach the required 88mph required to time travel. :shrug:

It might need to be upgraded with 2 of these for the extra load.

Reactions: 1 user