Random pictures of car stuff

• Sponsors (?)

94MustangGT5.0 said:
Sorry to not make myself clear, I was talking about the supercharged Saleen S281's. BTW... a Stage 1 Roush is a V-6, the Stage II's and III's are the GT's, III's having a supercharger

Im pretty sure that ther are not ANY Stage I Roush's that are V6's. They take the base Mustang GT and build it up from there. Im about 99.999 % sure on this. Stage I being suspension mods, Stage II more extensive suspension mods, and Stage III being the supercharger and a few other changes. I really seriously doubt that they go from a V6 to a V8 from a Stage I to III

Striped5.0 said:
http://www.roushperf.com/

From what I can get out of that the Stage I is deff a GT based engine. They do modify the V6 but its only suspension upgrades and there is not Stage II or II V6 model. Its not that they start out w/ a V6 is that you have the option to get a Stage I upgrade for the V6 if your poor and cant afford a V8.
Awe... you may be exactly right. I only know two people with Roush's, one is a Stage I V-6, the other a Stage II V-8. I just assumed that was how the hierarchy worked... I stand corrected.

lol.. No, the seats were ratty and torn when I bought them for $10. They would look like complete shi* to anyone who didn't know uholstery. They have been recovered.

On the race against my fathers Saleen..

Let me start off by saying his car is not a base model.. He has the supercharged version, with the claimed 365 horse. Saleen in fact DOES overrate the supercharged cars, I know that for a fact.. I have seen other S281SC's dynoed as well as my fathers and his made 289RWHP@5500 with something like 340RWTW down low.. The car pulls insanely, but just doesnt have the top end power. When my 94 was vorteched with 12psi, we were about even from a roll..

At the track he has managed a best of 14.6@99.. Yes traction is obviously an issue.
I managed a 14.5@97 on my first outing in a bone stock 01 auto GT. his car would smoke mine from a 25+mph roll on.

Yea, the interior is planned to be a high light of the car.. Trying not to overdo it, but also make it stand out. Still playing out ideas for the rear panels and seat delete area.
The fenders are original, just sprayed with a primer after welding and smoothing out the emblem holes.

I really wish I had the extra time to work on this car now.. And some help.
The car will come around soon enough though. What a day that'll be...