random post: BEST FORUM ON THE NET??!!!

Mar 31, 2005
Just here to show my appreciation for stangnet. IMHO, this is the best place on the internet... stangnet offers so much, there is more than just forums on here, and its not full of careless kids... (ya i'm 19, but i can have intelligent convo's with everyone here) stangnet equals minimal flaming, a helpful bunch of folks, and the best SN-95 section on the net. Thanks guys for making stangnet so darn cool...So who's with me? post your appreciation here, lets get this thing going!:SNSign: :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

:Track: :Total-CP: :Word: :Damnit: :Teh-Win: :Zip2:

Wanted to see if they really work :shrug:

Since we all feel like Red Headed Step Children for owning 94-95's

Maybe thats the reason we don't pick on each other too much :cheers:

Grady

final5-0 said:
:Track: :Total-CP: :Word: :Damnit: :Teh-Win: :Zip2:

Wanted to see if they really work :shrug:

Since we all feel like Red Headed Step Children for owning 94-95's

Maybe thats the reason we don't pick on each other too much :cheers:

Grady
haha yeah, maybe thats why i like this 94-95 forum so much, theres no one to make us feel as out of place as in so many other forums, but i really like the 94-95's more than most other cars, so two each's own to all of them

i guess you're too cool for me!, and so is the windows wallpaper i stole from you, HELLO RECYCLE BIN! awe hell, lets all say how much this forum sucks real bad now, there is no one helpful on here, and we all love to flame people and be GAY!!!!:chair: c'mon guys, WE ARE:Total-CP: FOR BEING PART OF :SNSign: !:Damnit: