Hi everyone,
I'm chasing random voltage drop and would like to have help from scope users to see if the following behavior is normal.
When scoping battery voltage on post (yellow line) against pin 37 at EEC 60 pins connectors (blue line) when engine is running, I do have spike from pin 37.
When scoping battery voltage on alternator post (yellow line) against pin 37 at EEC 60 pins connectors (blue line) when engine is running, I get spike on both of them. It is normal to get this?
It's a brand new 3G alternator.
Any help would be appreciate. Thank you
I'm chasing random voltage drop and would like to have help from scope users to see if the following behavior is normal.
When scoping battery voltage on post (yellow line) against pin 37 at EEC 60 pins connectors (blue line) when engine is running, I do have spike from pin 37.
When scoping battery voltage on alternator post (yellow line) against pin 37 at EEC 60 pins connectors (blue line) when engine is running, I get spike on both of them. It is normal to get this?
It's a brand new 3G alternator.
Any help would be appreciate. Thank you