RC I found a avatar for you.

I think a certain guy by the name of onebad95 is the true deserver of that bling pic! I saw his car this weekend and bar none he IS the king of bling. I mean no offense RC, but once you see Charlie's engine bay I think you'll be agreement!

Killercanary said:
I think a certain guy by the name of onebad95 is the true deserver of that bling pic! I saw his car this weekend and bar none he IS the king of bling. I mean no offense RC, but once you see Charlie's engine bay I think you'll be agreement!

Yeah onebad95 has a nice motor!

Dustin

Killercanary said:
Im not offended... I just "LIKE" bling. I NEVER said I had the blingiest..Others gave that to me ... Yeah I heard through the grapevine that his car is amazing.

For all those laughing at the "AGE" thing, I think Ill make this my avatar:

OR THIS:

BTW Joe, YOU are invited...gimme a buzz!
RC

Killercanary said:

Yeah Charlie's car is pretty sick I saw it last aug at FFW in Epping N.H. Im putting my car in this yr, just sucks that charlie is in the same class I'll be in

RC... The proper Avatar for you would be one of a ET Board at the end of the 1/4 w/ an red circle and red line running across it