Really need some help with ignition switch wiring in 64 1/2

I've asked a question on this topic before and the only responses I got were "I'm not going to teach you how to hotwire a car". I am trying to get MY car running that I have spent lots of MY money and MY time on, so it would be awesome if someone could answer my questions, but if you aren't going to help please don't reply. I am getting very frustrated with this problem and REALLY need some help. My ignition switch isn't getting any power going to it (took a test light to every wire leading to the switch with the key in every position using a couple different ground sources). Which wires should be getting power with the key in which position and which wire should be getting power all the time? Thanks for the help, this is killing me and keeping me from driving my baby.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, there is a yellow wire going to mine as well. The wiring on the engine and transmission is perfect, I used a harness from fordfuelinjection.com, and the car was running, it just stopped recently. The fuel pump wasn't priming when I turned the key to "on" so thats what made me think the ignition switch or wiring for the switch went bad. I guess I will trace the yellow wire and see where that gets me. Thanks for the help.

also check that the main feed wire is on and in good condition, this wire connects to the starter relay then goes through the bottom of the radiator mount then to the firewall harness, I aso remember this wire feeds the heater motor FIRST then goes into the ignition. I have a wiring book on this and will find it if you still need help. I also have a few harnesses in the basement that I can look at. They changed things over the years and even months on the wiring.