Rear Bumper

• Sponsors (?)

Yep - you can put an LX and a cobra rear bumper on - the cobra rear is better looking, since you can leave the other ground effects in place. If you put on an LX bumper, you need to remove the molding between it and the rear wheels.

Howard

larrendeuce said:
Ok, you can see the difference in the molding.

Im a little confused... lol, can u explain the difference a bit?? Do you have any rear pics, cuz im really only gunna replace the rear bumper. I like the cobra cuz then I can run some tails out the back. Is the DECH rear bumper the same as the cobra except it says DECH??

1qckFOX said:
I agree gget the cobra it looks badass with the chrome tail pipes that come up with the bumper :hail2:

I third that
253339_170_full.jpg

253339_172_full.jpg

Yup, I got one too. Check out the sig. Goes good with my other pieces. What Larrendeuce is saying is that the beltline molding on the LX is narrower than the GT, so it would look pretty goofy. You can also do what I had before my accident, and do a good set of cutouts on the GT rear. Screw it, I'll just post pics.

OLD:
attachment.php

NEW:
attachment.php

BTW- I still need a paintjob, hopefully very soon.

on a cobra? LX tails. they sit too high, so alot of guys weld in longer hangers. I just got longer rubber exhaust isolators from the parts store, it's a million times easier. If you're talking about my custom job, I simply cut off the turndowns on the stock GT tails and welded in the tips. They're from summit. 3" rolled edge slant cut SS tips. They're like 15.00 a piece, and they're really nice.